POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Isosurface experiments (2 images, 126 kb total) : Isosurface experiments (2 images, 126 kb total) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:26:18 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface experiments (2 images, 126 kb total)
From: Ben T  Scheele
Date: 17 May 2004 18:04:44
Message: <40a936fc@news.povray.org>
Hey all,
    I've been playing around with that tanglecube isosurface that was
shown here a couple weeks ago, and I got some interesting results.  I
changed some parameters, so it's not really a tanglecube anymore, just
some odd polysurface type object.  I turned the max_trace level way up,
and set the camera up at an odd location with a very wide angle, and I
found a view that produced a very warped looking image.  I then tried a
straight-on view, and I was startled by the result.  What form do you
see in it?

    -Ben Scheele